Join us September 9th through 11th for our Golden 50th Reunion at the Beautiful Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort. Below you will find a list of activities to choose from to celebrate our 50th Reunion.
We will have a Meet and Greet on Friday night, September 9, 2022 from 7-10 pm with a Cash Bar to allow everyone to get reacquainted. Please be sure to eat dinner before attending. No food/snacks will be served. If you have invited friends or siblings from other classes to attend, please register them so that we have an accurate head count for the hotel to insure enough bar staff. We will have a photographer there to take a group photo and candid shots from 7:00 until 8:30 pm. Please be sure to be there at 8:00 pm if you want to be included in the group photo. The photographer will be selling flash drives of the photos, $20 for the group photo and $20 for the candid photos.
Saturday morning gives you extra time to catch up with classmates. Enjoy the many activities available at the Hotel. Play a round of Golf. Get a facial at the Spa. Take a swim in the indoor pool or catch some sun at the outdoor pool. Walk the beautiful grounds,and there is a walking trail to follow across the street from the hotel. Enjoy some shopping at Oak Brook Center. You may also want to venture out and visit The Graue Mill and Museum, Brookfield Zoo, or The Morton Arboretum.
Don't forget to get back in time to enjoy every minute of our 50th Reunion Celebration Dinner starting promptly at 6 pm. The Hilton Oak Brook Resort is known for their farm to table foods. Not only do they grow some of their own produce, but they have their own bee hives and use the honey in their recipes. We will be having a Steak buffet dinner, Sounds Abound DJ with music from the 60s,70s and later. A Photo Booth, and a Cash Bar.
On Sunday morning at 9 am we will have a delicious Sunday Brunch at the hotel as we wind down our reunion.and say our good bys.You are welcome to wear your Rich East T-shirts to Brunch with your jeans. For those staying around another day, you may want to visit Park Forest or other attractions/activities in the city.
TO REGISTER FOR THE REUNION, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:
- To register, click on the name of the Activity that you want to participate in and select the number of people in your party (QTY) who will be attending. Please note that the $cost of the ticket for Saturday evening is per person, includes the dinner with Hilton’s service charge of 25% and tax along with the DJ and music, photo booth, and decorations. The Brunch also includes the same Hilton fees. The ticket price for Saturday night will increase to $140 as of August 5, 2022 and the Brunch price to $60.
- Scroll down to ORDER SUMMARY, verify the information, and click CONTINUE REGISTRATION.
- You'll be taken back to the ORDER SUMMARY, which will show all your current selections. Verify everything and click CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT.
- Confirm your payment method. Only Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted. You may also mail a check. Click CONTINUE.
- Your Grand Total is shown. Because we have to make installment payments to Hilton for the events, we are unable to make refunds. Check the YES, I UNDERSTAND box, then click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT. NOTE: once you click this button, your payment will be processed by your credit card company.
- Whenever you return to the 50th REUNION EVENTS page, you'll note you can view your receipt for each purchase.
Unfortunately the great room rate that we negotiated.has expired. Thank you to all those that made reservations. We reached our quota for our contract.
Recommendations for attire for the weekend:
Meet n Greet: Dressy Casual
Dinner Dance: Business Informal - business suit or nice slacks with sports jacket/ short evening dress or dressy separates
Breakfast Buffet: Casual - preferred is Rich East t-shirt with jeans
9/9/22 Meet n Greet - Hilton Conference Dining Room 7pm-10pm.
9/10/22 Hilton Golf - Willow Crest Golf Club 8 am
9/10/22 50th Reunion Celebration Dinner Dance - Hilton Monarch Room 6 pm -10 pm
9/11/22 Brunch Buffet- Hilton Conference Dining Room 9am-11am